The ideal profile holds an Industrial/Product Design postgraduate degree (or a design engineering postgraduate degree) or PhD. The candidate must have an extensive professional experience in the field of Industrial/product Design.
Evident skills in drawing, digital drawing, vectorial drawing, 3D modelling (ideally Rhino and/or Solidworks), model making, prototyping, manufacturing processes, design processes and design methods should expel from the candidate portfolio.
Experience in design pedagogy is also required.
Skills in computer programing and creative electronics would be a plus (Arduino, processing, raspberry Py…).
Applicants should be fluent in English and French.
As a member of the Design Faculty, you will be required to:
- Coordinate, develop and teach courses in your field of expertise
- Tutoring related student projects
- Developing research projects with other faculty members
- Help in the coordination of the Bachelor’s Degree
- Helping in the development and daily life of the school (admin, event organisation, student fair…)
- Develop and manage design projects for the school
In order to allow the selected candidate to keep a professional practice, this position is a 3 days per week contract.