The ideal profile holds a Graphic Design undergraduate degree (web or print) and a UX/UI/Interaction Design postgraduate degree or PhD. The candidate must have an extensive professional experience in the field of UX/UI/Web Design.
Skills in computer programing is also a desired competency.
Applicants should be fluent in English. Basics of French is required.
As a member of the Design Faculty, you will be required to:
- Coordinate, develop and teach courses in your field of expertise (UX/UI design, cognitive ergonomics, web portfolio, electronics for designers…)
- Tutoring related student projects
- Developing research projects with other faculty members
- Being responsible for the “web strategy” of our design school (website, social networks…)
- Helping in the development and daily life of the school (admin, event organisation, student fair…)
- Develop and manage design projects for the school